Datafiles missing #iEXOS-100 #ExploreStars #software

Koen M.

Hi, i am completely new to this, so the possibility that i am doing something wrong is big :p

I have a windows 10 laptop/tablet (one of those laptops you can turn into a tablet) and i installed ExploreStars software on it. I also downloaded the database and putted it in my image folder.
However when i open ES it sais the data files are missing.
So it can not find anything from the database.
Now i just ordered the iEXOS-100 so i do not have it yet.
Is the problem that i did something wrong, or is the problem it needs to be conected to the mount before i can look into the program?

Thank you

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 04:20 PM, Koen M. wrote:
I also downloaded the database and putted it in my image folder.
Hi Koen,

Thank you for your purchase. Please look to see if you put the ExploreStars folder into your account's PICTURES folder. Here is my directory tree:

C:\Users\TestAccount\Pictures\ExploreStars

Thanks

--
Jerry Hubbell
Vice President of Engineering

Explore Scientific, LLC.
jrh at explorescientific.com

www.explorescientificusa.com
1010 S. 48th Street
Springdale, AR 72762
1-866-252-3811

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Wilderness, VA
Mounts
Cameras:  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C

Koen M.

Hi Jerry,

I am so stupid :p
did not make a subfolder named ExploreStars, just putted them in the images folder.
I made subfolder now and it works...

Thank you

No worries, I am glad you got it working.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data