Power Supply Problem #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Sándor Kispál

Hello!
I recently bought an iexos-100 PMC-8 mounth. It worked great so far, but today the engines started to hiss softly and the bracket doesn’t move either. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance for your help!
Sandor Kispal

brian skinner

Hi Sandor, two suggestions for you, is your 12v supply ok? And what number on the tracking adjustment are you using, if its below 5 it can seem that it is not moving until you leave it running for a good few seconds.

On Wed, 27 May 2020, 13:21 Sándor Kispál, <kispal.sandor16@...> wrote:
Hello!
I recently bought an iexos-100 PMC-8 mounth. It worked great so far, but today the engines started to hiss softly and the bracket doesn’t move either. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance for your help!
Sandor Kispal

Sándor Kispál

Hello Brian, I also suspect the power supply. I am charging the battery and hope the problem is solved. :)
Thank you very much for your help.

Sándor Kispál

Complete success! The power supply was the problem. Thanks again!

brian skinner

Usually the simplest explanations are the correct ones. All the best.