Place: Backyard East Pattaya (Bortle Class 6, Moon Phase 50.5%)
Date:2nd / Jul / 2021 23:17(UTC+7) Start
TS TS70QSD 70mm Quad Prime focus (70mm F/6.7 f/480mm)
filters:
Ha:14 X 120Secs 28minutes
Oiii:10 X 120Secs 20minutes
Total 48minutes
Palette: H-HOO(False Colour Asign)
Gain: 120、BIN2
CCD: ZWO ASI294MM Pro
Filter: SVbony SVbony Ha 7nm filter,Baader Oiii 7nm filter.
Mount :Explore Scientific iExos-100
Guide: SVBony 30mm F/4, ZWO ASI120MC-S
Controler: ASIAIR-Pro Dither
Pre-Processing APP