Taro

Wonderful!
Wes

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 10:19 AM Taro <taro@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

The Fighting Dragons Of Ara In Rim Nebula And Dragon Egg (Rim星雲内の戦うドラゴンとドラゴンのたまご)NGC6188,NGC6164
A large nebula at the southernmost tip of the Milky Way in summer.
It's a cool nebula.
It's a big and low position, so I thought it was impossible to shoot because it was caught in the electric wire, but the electric wire is in all the frames, but I managed to cheat.
With this, all the large nebulae of the Milky Way in the summer in the Southern Hemisphere were conquered.
The beginning of next season will be Hunt, a large nebula in the northern hemisphere of the Milky Way in summer.

Place: Backyard East Pattaya (Bortle Class 6, Moon Phase 50.5%)
Date:2nd / Jul / 2021 23:17(UTC+7) Start
TS TS70QSD 70mm Quad Prime focus (70mm F/6.7 f/480mm)
filters:
Ha:14 X 120Secs 28minutes
Oiii:10 X 120Secs 20minutes
Total 48minutes
Palette: H-HOO(False Colour Asign)
Gain: 120、BIN2
CCD: ZWO ASI294MM Pro
Filter: SVbony SVbony Ha 7nm filter,Baader Oiii 7nm filter.
Mount :Explore Scientific iExos-100
Guide: SVBony 30mm F/4, ZWO ASI120MC-S
Controler: ASIAIR-Pro Dither
Pre-Processing APP
Post-Processing PI,PS
Shot By Taro Seki Astropical.uk

--
Taro Seki
Japanese living in  Pattaya Thailand

--
Wes, Southport NC
EXos2-GT PMC-8, iExos 100

Taro

Long time no see And thank you Wes san. I was studying in the mountains. LOL

Date:2nd / Jul / 2021 23:17(UTC+7) Start
[...]

Scope: Celestron 6SE,EVO 8",ES ED80 APO Triplet ,
            WO GT102,WO Z61,WO RedCat51, SVBONY SV48
CCD: SONY Alfa7Sii,SONY QX1, PENTAX KP,Canon EOS 6D,EOS 600D,
         ASI 178MC,ASI 120MC-S
          SAMSUNG SCB2000N
MOUNT: Celestron AVX,Celestorn 6SE+Wedge,iEXOS-100,
              Optlon CEM25P,SW Star Adventure
FILTER: HA,Oiii,OPTLONG L-PRO,OPTLONG L-eNhance, STC AM filter for Pentax Etc
SubLens: 2" Flattener, WO F0.8 F/R, 2" 2XBarlow, 2" F/0.5 Reducer, Celestron F/0.63 F/R
ETC: GPS,StarSence,iPolar