Karol

Wonderful

Wes

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 7:00 AM Karol Trepala <kalski44@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I started my astrophotography journey 8 months ago. Unfortunately due to mount issues (finally I have got a new one) and weather conditions (all the time clouds) I started to take some usable photos just a month ago.. Those are the first photos which I shared with someone..

Hardware:
Mount: iExos-100
Lens: Tamron Adaptall-2 SP 300mm
Camera: QHY163M