Dave Cherry

Hi guys
This one done with 200pds and a 2.5 barlow! (2500mm) sitting on the PMC.
I only got and hour & 15 with no filter and 45 mins or so with Lextreme filter on a asi294 mcpro 1 shot.

It the most zoomed in shot I have done of the bubble.
Cheers!
Dave C
--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2