Walter Vinci

Cool shot! This is by definition taking the EXOS2 to the limit!

On Jun 3, 2021, at 6:40 PM, Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

Hi guys
This one done with 200pds and a 2.5 barlow! (2500mm) sitting on the PMC.
I only got and hour & 15 with no filter and 45 mins or so with Lextreme filter on a asi294 mcpro 1 shot.

It the most zoomed in shot I have done of the bubble.
Cheers!
Dave C
--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2

--
———

Walter Vinci

ES EXOS2-GT PMC-Eight
ES ED80
Starfield 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
ZWO ASI290mm-mini & Orion 50mm Guide Scope
Canon EOS Rebel SL1
SharpCap, APT, PHD2, SiriL, Stellarium