Dave Cherry

Thanks Ian, Wez and all.
Yes I love this camera, the amp glow and sometimes hot pixels you have to try and deal with
but I have had some great images from this camera
Would love to upgrade to the ASI6200MC Pro or QHY600  but the 4K price is out of the park right now :)

Dave
--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2