when you're not lookin at the stars..

Robert

I have had the privilege of using both the iexos-100 and exos 2 mounts with their included tripods. while tripods can provide a sturdy base and reliability, the repeatedĀ setting up and taking down is time consuming. so after some clouds rolled in i decided to get busy. having some tools at my disposal meant I was able to get this done pretty quickly. some square tubing, sheet metal,'welding, shop equipment, and cad drawing later, I came up with this: exos2 pier

iexos 100 pier:
I look forward to a bolt upgrade on the azimuth adjuster for the custom iexos100 setup. maybe hurricane knobs.
also, some clear skies been raining for a week!