Dave Cherry

That's Great Robert, well done.
I cant get that target from my backyard , its too low for me and the house is in the way!.

Here are my last 2 offerings

I am having a hot pixel problem at the moment but went ahead with these anyway.
Love to know what you guys think.

About 2 and a half hours on each  (3min subs)
using L extreme filter.

Have also included a live Sharpcap screen shot for one of the targets. so you can see how the PMC is doing :)

Cheers
Dave C

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2