Re: Pulseguide settings & errors

Sean

I started from scratch, and did flash back to 20A01.01 and installed driver per Jerry's post in the universal kit which I confirmed was release 2021 04 10, so hopefully all should be good now.

Couple final question before I go out tonight, should I adjust my pulse guiding settings in the driver? Currently at 40ms.

Finally I see in my PHD2 logs the following: Backlash comp = disabled, pulse = 20 ms.  Is this anything I need to worry about?

--
Mounts: iEXOS-100
Scopes: ES ED80