Re: I fail to update my firmware - What am I doing wrong?

LuckyDuck

I don't know if it is related, but I also often get this error when trying to connect to the mount:

Create              Creating device
Connected           Connecting to device
Error               System.IO.IOException: Ein nicht vorhandenes Gerät wurde angegeben.

   bei ASCOM.Utilities.Serial.set_Connected(Boolean Connecting) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.Utilities\ASCOM.Utilities\Serial.vb:Zeile 520.
   bei ASCOM.ES_PMC8.Telescope.set_Connected(Boolean value)
   bei CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object , Boolean )
   bei ASCOM.DriverConnect.ConnectForm.btnConnect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverConnect\ConnectForm.cs:Zeile 268.
Dispose             Disposing of device
Dispose             Completed disposal
ReleaseComObject    Releasing COM instance
GC Collect          Starting garbage collection
GC Collect          Completed garbage collection

: ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES AR152 refractor, Tamron zoom-lens 70-300 mm
Cameras:  Sony a6000, Nikon D5500
Msc: none
Control: N.I.N.A, Stellarium, Sony Remote Control
Post-Processing: Siril, Affinity Photo