Re: IEXOS-100 load for lucky imaging #iEXOS-100

James Ball

I do lunar and planetary with my Iexos-100 using the SW 150MCT all the time, which is heavier than the C6 I also use the AT102ED and have even put a deforked orange tube C8 on it with success.  Someone else that posts here also uses it with the SW180MCT.

I have just the standard tripod, an upgrade to a heavier tripod would make it even better.  I do sometimes use a wood post pier which makes it very steady.
--
James Ball
Dawson Springs, Ky