Re: I fail to update my firmware - What am I doing wrong?

Wes Mcdonald

Lucky

Great!

The instructions for upgrading to 20a01 do mention to set the mount type.  Can’t say why you were not connecting.  But so glad it’s working.

Did you load the install pack recently from the link in the Es web page?  The link is relatively new and rolled back an advanced driver that was bugged.  You should have a driver with a date of 4-10D. It is shown in the Es driver setup page reachable by using the poth setup button for the telescope.