Re: IEXOS-100 load for lucky imaging #iEXOS-100

Steve Siedentop

You’ll need another counterweight on the front of the scope.  I had a similar problem with an 8” Ritchey-Chretien.

Here’s an example:

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 10:33 AM Luiz Sanches via groups.io <luizfsanches=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
I use the C6 with the iExus 100. And a filter wheel and a canon t6. It's not balanced 100%, but work. So, anyone have any ideas for balance this setup? The C6 is heave on back and for get a good balance, I need to put weight on the front, or put the telescope more far way from the mount, but the dovetail is not so long. So, a new dovetail Will solve the problem, or no?

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11 with Ruland Couplers and One Piece Worm Blocks, Skywatcher NEQ-6
Scopes: ES ED127CF FCD100, Orion 6” Mak, Stellarvue SV80EDT, Coronado Solarmax 40