Success!!!

Euan Milne

As this time of year living in the north of Scotland means that proper darkness is almost non existing, but now with summer equinox behind us the skys are slowly getting that little bit darker. The weather forecast was good so took the opportunity to try out the IEXOS-100. I have had the mount for two month now but never had a clear sky or dark enough nights to try that all changed.

My Kit is a Canon 1200D on a Tamron 150-600 f/4.5 lens
IEXOS-100 Mount
Laptop connected wireless to mount
Android App PolarAlignPro (cant see north star from my back garden)

I have a few questiosn about the ExplroeStars 2/3 Star alignment process , but i will post those in a seperate topic

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 IEXOS-100
Scopes: TAL-1