2/3 Star Alignment, possible to select the stars to align? #ExploreStars #alignment

Euan Milne

Folks

I am using ExploreStars on Windows10, From my back garden i have a limited are of sky to view (also the bright nights does not help) I can easily identify Vega and Arcturus and would like to do a star alignment on those but I am unsure of how to make ExploreStars select those two for alignment purposes.

Also when alignment is complete is a message or an indicator shown on screen?

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 IEXOS-100
Scopes: TAL-1