Dave Cherry

Very Nice Andrew. I would love to have a dedicated setup for the planets . It appears you do need that big  aperture to get detail.

I have switched back to my widefield from doing some 2.5 barlow stuff on the 200PDS for smaller nebula.

I got this last night. I’m very pleased with it

Would love to know what you guys think

It was shot with SW 72 ED , ASI294 MCPRO and PMC mount (And with the new PH2 multi-star guiding, The PMC Stays within 1 on the graph no problem! . I use a Fast refresh on the guide scope to achieve this (0.7 of a second))

Really loving it at the moment, Crystal clear night last night 😊

Makes a change here in London UK

Cheers

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10