Jeff Snell

Thanks Dave!  Shot this with the DSLR and TPO Ultrawide riding on an ESED80APO and the EXOSGT2 PMC this past weekend.  The 294 was shooting thru the APO.  I’m still processing it.  No filters for this shot, ultra dark new moon skies at 9000 ft.  40 exposures, 120 sec each at 1600 ISO.

On Jul 17, 2021, at 1:25 PM, Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

Thanks!

Sure Jeff.  Gain 200 , all other parameters at factory default.

3min exposures using L Extreme filter

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jeff Snell
Sent: 17 July 2021 19:52
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do.

Nice Dave!  Mind sharing your ASI camera settings?  I just bought the same camera and am fishing for a sweet spot on the same target.

Jeff

On Jul 17, 2021, at 12:21 PM, Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

Very Nice Andrew. I would love to have a dedicated setup for the planets . It appears you do need that big  aperture to get detail.

I have switched back to my widefield from doing some 2.5 barlow stuff on the 200PDS for smaller nebula.

I got this last night. I’m very pleased with it

Would love to know what you guys think

It was shot with SW 72 ED , ASI294 MCPRO and PMC mount (And with the new PH2 multi-star guiding, The PMC Stays within 1 on the graph no problem! . I use a Fast refresh on the guide scope to achieve this (0.7 of a second))

Really loving it at the moment, Crystal clear night last night 😊

Makes a change here in London UK

Cheers