Jeff Snell

I actually wanted the stars in this one.  I processed three different versions and fell in love with this one.  When I calculated the number of stars prior to stacking it was over 28,000!  Tracking was spot on and PHD2 was working its magic on the mount…0.2 overall on average with occasional jumps due to some wind.  Very solid performance from the kit!

Have a great remainder of a weekend!

Jeff

On Jul 17, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

Aha!  , Much better.  Nice Jeff. If you want to bring out the nebula more then possibly consider using starnet ++ to remove the stars and then re-introduce them at a more subdued level.

But in any case. Shots like this really do outline the billions of stars out there. Truly amazing isn’t it?

Like the PMC Mount for example!  How amazing is that ( I just got that in there for Jerry or he will be telling us off for off-topic discussion 😊)

Joking aside... I really do think it is an amazing mount for the price 😊

Dave C

Sent from Mail for Windows 10