Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Jeff Snell

I actually wanted the stars in this one.  I processed three different versions and fell in love with this one.  When I calculated the number of stars prior to stacking it was over 28,000!  Tracking was spot on and PHD2 was working its magic on the mount…0.2 overall on average with occasional jumps due to some wind.  Very solid performance from the kit!

Have a great remainder of a weekend!

Jeff

On Jul 17, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

Aha!  , Much better.  Nice Jeff. If you want to bring out the nebula more then possibly consider using starnet ++ to remove the stars and then re-introduce them at a more subdued level.

But in any case. Shots like this really do outline the billions of stars out there. Truly amazing isn’t it?

Like the PMC Mount for example!  How amazing is that ( I just got that in there for Jerry or he will be telling us off for off-topic discussion 😊)

Joking aside... I really do think it is an amazing mount for the price 😊

Dave C

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 17 July 2021 20:59
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do.

<Nortth American Neb Widefield 9 Jul 21.jpg>

How about this one???

On Jul 17, 2021, at 1:46 PM, Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

Cool Jeff, but I think you may have sent a thumbnail picture. There is no resolution in this image. you might want to check that..

Dave.
--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2
Cameras: ASI 294MCPRO Coooled, Altair guide cam + 50mm scope
Software: Sharpcap Pro ,PH2, Stelarium Startools

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2
Cameras: ASI 294MCPRO Coooled, Altair guide cam + 50mm scope
Software: Sharpcap Pro ,PH2, Stelarium Startools

Join MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.