ACorkill

Hi Dave,

Good image and great detail.

What region of London?

I bought my 152ED APO from Explore Scientific because many years ago I looked through the 6-inch Cooke Refractor at Hampstead Heath Observatory in Northern London. A 6-inch refractor has been one of my dream scopes. The 14SCT is the other.

Andrew
--
Observatory: Riverstar Observatory - SkyShed POD
Main Telescope: