From: ACorkill
Sent: 18 July 2021 01:52
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do.

Hi Dave,

Good image and great detail.

What region of London?

I bought my 152ED APO from Explore Scientific because many years ago I looked through the 6-inch Cooke Refractor at Hampstead Heath Observatory in Northern London. A 6-inch refractor has been one of my dream scopes. The 14SCT is the other.

Andrew
--
Observatory: Riverstar Observatory - SkyShed POD
Main Telescope:

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2