Andreas Volz

Edited

This is my first approach on the Iris Nebula (NGC 7023) done with my new Omegon veTEC533c.

75 x 90s @ 0 °C

I am planning to capture more lights tonight. :)

--
Clear skies,

Andy

Mount: ES PMC-8 EXOS2, ioptron SkyGuider Pro
Scope: SkyWatcher Explorer 150/750 PDS
Cameras: Canon 6D, Canon 7D Mk2, Omegon veTEC533c
Guiding: ZWO ASI120Mini mono, ZWO 30F4 Guidescope, PHD2
Msc: TS Optics Coma Reducer Corrector 0.95x
Software: N.I.N.A, APT, Pixinsight, DeepSkyStacker, Photoshop