Re: ipad doesn't seem to control the pmc-8 #EXOS2

Wes Mcdonald

Phil

What iPad version do you have (hardware) and what iPadOS are you running.

Not saying there is a problem with iPads but Runar has an issue with his iPad also, while his mount is operational under windows.

I know the iPad Explorestars runs fine at os 14.7 on my three year old iPad.