locked Re: Tracking and guiding issues on asiar pro

alandebrut

Hi Vladimir,  looking at your guiding screen you are not in focus plus your exposure is too low, should be about 2 seconds and your gain seems high, you have not specified which guide camera you are using? I suggest if you still have the same problem after adjusting you go on to the ASIAIR Pro (AAP) Facebook page and ask for help but get your guide settings right, there's lots of helpful support like on this forum but this seems to be an AAP issue to me.

Link to guiding with AAP:  https://eastwindastro.blogspot.com/2021/02/how-to-adjust-asiair-guide-aggression.html?m=0

Regards
Alan
--
Warrington
UK

Explore Scientific:  Telescope AR102, F6.5   Exos 2, PMC8
ZWO Electronic Auto-focuser   ZWO ASI Air Pro
ZWO ASI533 main camera   ZWO ASI120mm guide
QHY PoleMaster     Altair 290C

Celestron SE8 plus mount    Starsense
Sharpcap Pro,    CDC   Stellarium   APT   Firecapture
Canon 80D