locked Re: Tracking and guiding issues on asiar pro

Wes Mcdonald

Please post questions about asi air in the applications subgroup.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 4:27 AM Vladimir Schmidt <a.vladimirschmidt@...> wrote:
Hi,
I have very same problem with autoguiding on ASIAIR Pro, mount iEXOS100 pmc8 - starts ok then very quickly the graph curves fall apart. Also, when I let it just track (no guiding), after few seconds the mount just “lets go”, doesn’t seem to track anymore.
When I am using just mount itself (no ASIAIR) controlled by iPad via ExploreStars app, tracking works ok, andI can do 30” expo with my 154/600mm TS Photon newtonian scope without trailing - but I aim for autoguiding.
Please help,

Thanks a lot,
Vlado

Ing.arch.Vladimír Schmidt,AA

On 26 Jul 2021, at 00:30, leangg2006@... wrote:

Hi Wes

Im running 20A01.03

Another question is.

When tracking is turned off in the mount panel. Can the mount be still be guided with only the guiding camera via asiair?

Thanks Wes.