Re: RESEND: ANNOUNCEMENT - UPDATED Universal Firmware Installation Kit 20A01.1 2021-08-08 #ExploreScientific #ASCOM #FIRMWARE #UFCT

Cameron Gillis

Fantastic Jerry and Wes! Looking forward to receiving and testing my new EXOS2 with PMC8 in a few weeks 😊 Clear Skies! Cameron

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 7:10 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [ESPMC-Eight] RESEND: ANNOUNCEMENT - UPDATED Universal Firmware Installation Kit 20A01.1 2021-08-08 #ExploreScientific #FIRMWARE #ASCOM #UFCT

SPECIAL NOTICE

It is my pleasure to announce the release of the Updated Universal Firmware Installation Kit which includes updated versions of the Universal Firmware Configuration Tool (UFCT) and the PMC-Eight ASCOM Driver which takes advantage of all the new functions added to the firmware over the past few months.

I want to thank Wes McDonald for his tireless work on this release to make the PMC-Eight the best mount control system available.

You can find the kit in the files section of the main forum or you can find it here for download on our website.
ExploreStars Software & Database Downloads – PMC-Eight System Download — Explore Scientific LLC

Thanks for your continued support of the PMC-Eight system!

Clear Skies!!
jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data