Explorestars crashing android 10, #Android

Euan Milne

Edited

Folks

I installed the new version of explorestars earlier this week (ver1.9.21199.525) and until last night it worked fine. Then last night after doing the 3 star alignment and selecting a messier object the app crashed. This then repeated each time I would select a non solar object from the catalog.

I restarted the tablet, uninstall the app and did a full factory reset, it still crashes.
Using android 10.

Any ideas?

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 IEXOS-100