Re: #ASCOM #EXOS2 Problems Stellarium ASCOM scope control and ExploreStars #EXOS2 #ASCOM

Wes Mcdonald

Stan

Haha. Well we are slowly
Finding out issues with your procedure.   This is a good thread I hope everyone is reading.

Gonna get there

I believe you have experienced one of those odd behavior things that happen with the exos 2 when the usb to serial adapter is plugged into the pmc8 but not the computer.   In that case the pmc8 is held in a reset state.  Can’t do anything about it.  Knowing that you can make sure the adapter is not plugged in if all you want to do is use Explorestars.

As to why stellarium might not show you the correct position I cannot say.  It always does for me.  But I don’t k kw what version I am running and don’t have it handy.

The green led is the old watchdog process light .  It still is— it’s the watchdog condition that the fast flash/ steady is indicating.  The other flash modes share the light but are defined in context of the boot process.