Re: Low Cost PMC-8 System

hubbell_jerry@...

I guess the only real benefit is that you have one less piece of software to run when using multiple clients connected to the PMC-Eight driver. Plus it gives the user more choices on how to run their system. Other than that, there may not be any tangible difference.

I would be tempted to just let the PMC-Eight developer community create the local server version of the PMC-Eight driver if there is a need. The ASCOM developer tools have documentation on how to do it. Depending on how easy (or difficult) it is, it may be a while before I can get it done based on the priority projects I am working right now.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering