Re: ES Losmandy G11 PMC-Eight One-Piece-Worm (OPW) Available Soon

Jeremy Parker

Hi Jerry,

Can you comment on how the new OPWB will attach to the motor? Will it use the existing motor mounting plate? If so, there are four hex bolts that secure the plate to the motor. They seem like they're an odd-size, as none of my hex keys would fit properly, metric or standard. Can you say what size these hex bolts are? I'm guessing that the plate would have to be removed to allow access to the 'empty' holes that would likely need to be used from the opposite side to bolt into the OPWB.

Regards,
Jeremy