locked Re: EXOS 2 Newbie Here

Dino Monaco

Hi Wes.
Quick question. So you say you have no issues connecting pmc8 to stellarium.
Would you take me thru your exact procedure when connecting and slewing from Stellarium.
also, what version of stellarium do you have. And finally do you connect using Device hub or POTH ?
Wireless or serial mode? I should be able to have control in either modes, correct?
I’m essentially determined to figure my issue out one way or another. Again, to reiterate what I’m seeing, is after connecting to The mount from stellarium, select a target, and click the Slew button I get the “ Unpark the mount first“ pop up .
which I already did prior to staring stellarium in the Device hub screen.

Dino