Re: ASCOMPAD and PMC-8 Connection Problems

W. Christopher Moses

Hi,
   It sounds like you are making real progress learning things!  Be sure to read the Phd2 troubleshooting guide before you go out with it.  It seems really hard when you first start, but there really isn't that much to it.  Feel free to PM me with questions.  I'm not an expert but will try to help.

   The pmc-8 should not be reverting to wifi, at least to my knowledge.  I've never seen that on mine.
    I'll be posting a utility to switch back and forth later today.  I'll consider it a beta until it has been used a bit but it seems to work well.

Yes, that sounds like field curvature to me.