Re: Com Port

Dino Monaco

Don

yes you should be able to revert back. Do that first.
I have no what was happening on my set up. Most likely not knowing what I was doing. But everything was fine after I hooked up my spare cable. So I keep that one for general connection to PMC8 & the reverted cable for ASIAIR/PMC8 setups. Being a newbie myself with this mount has me rechecking all my moves twice.
Once you revert back then recheck you com link to PMC8 in CM.
As Wes said perhaps the WiFi in PMC8 was disabled?
Do you recall performing this command in CM?