Dave Cherry

Some very nice shots there guys 😊

I haven’t posted for a while.

Here in Uk we haven’t had a great deal of clear nights

There was a a couple recently with a v dark moonless sky

I was happy to get this one of Andromeda in my Bortle 4-5 sky with just a  uv filter

I took 3.5 hours of lights, but wind blew the mount quite a bit so after throwing the blurs out, this shot is about 2 hrs worth of subs

Comments (good.. and constructive!) welcome.

Cheers

Dave C

Sent from Mail for Windows

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2