Godfrey B

My first post!
Heart Star.jpg

Taken on Sept 6th in my front yard
392x25s ISO 1600 using an Optolong L-pro filter and my 70-300mm Nikkor with the IEXOS-100 and my Nikon D5300

This photo is 2hrs and 24 mins of integration time in a Bortle 8 zone - its not much, but it's mine.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 3:13 PM Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:

Some very nice shots there guys 😊

I haven’t posted for a while.

Here in Uk we haven’t had a great deal of clear nights

There was a a couple recently with a v dark moonless sky

I was happy to get this one of Andromeda in my Bortle 4-5 sky with just a  uv filter

I took 3.5 hours of lights, but wind blew the mount quite a bit so after throwing the blurs out, this shot is about 2 hrs worth of subs

Comments (good.. and constructive!) welcome.

Cheers

Dave C

Sent from Mail for Windows

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2

--

Godfrey Benjamin
Mount: IEXOS-100 with Polar Scope