Re: #iEXOS-100 RA slippage/binding #iEXOS-100

Wes Mcdonald

Jaimie

Yes that is the problem.  For sure.  I did notice I thought your small pulley was running too fast in your video.  Star trails would absolutely be happening.

Also you should add to your signature that you are running asiair.

The reason I was asking about the firmware was to make sure you had not identified some issue with the new release.