Re: Explore Scientific Montering iEXOS-100 PMC-8 Wi-Fi GoTo #Android

Wes Mcdonald

Patrick

So it has always been a bit of a trick to get the database in the right place.  I do t have the correct directory tree with me but can find it shortly and send it to you. Once it’s all proper it will work I believe.

Meanwhile make sure the path shown on the setup page for the database is the same as where the database is saved and that if it is in the sd card the card is enabled.