Re: Explore Scientific Montering iEXOS-100 PMC-8 Wi-Fi GoTo #Android

Patrick

Hello Wes
I have tried it the whole day  and  mine sd card is on and everything thing is in the same map but when I open the app he do not load the catalogs I dodnt gave this problem before the update  and nowe this is the reason for me to stop with the iexos-100 it was a good mouth for me but nowe I done with it I go to sell it and go for a other one that is comparteble with skysafari because with mine other mouth with skysafari I dodnt have this issue on mine tablet
Grt Patrick

Op wo 22 sep. 2021 22:08 schreef Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...>:

Patrick:

This is the directory structure you should see at the root of the SD card:

image.png
Explorestars will find it if it is all here as shown.  I hope.
Wes.