toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hello folks, can anyone tell me why in the Pacific 100 setup when in ascom telescope chooser l can not choose ES_PMC8 telescope while working in poth..
On Sat., Sep. 25, 2021, 1:29 p.m. Wes Mcdonald, <wesmcd6@...
1. If you loaded and configured the new firmware you can communicate on either channel simultaneously.
2. Your bottom screen red box indicates you are not connected wirelessly to the pmc8
3. If you are trying to load the new firmware you do not need to get the configuration manager to indicate connected. Just go to the firmware tab if you want to load the firmware from the web site, or to the advanced page if you want to load the firmware from the install pack. Then select and program. You should review the Es web cast number 171 where this is all demonstrated.
4. Once you have the new firmware loaded you use the new firmware configuration tool found in the install pack to set all the parameters correctly. Follow either the instructions in episode 171 or those in the pdf document in the install pack
5. The configuration manager will refuse to find the connection on the connection tab unless the WiFi is also connected to the pc. Don’t ask me why. It just does.
Wes, Southport NC
EXos2-GT PMC-8, iExos 100
ES ED 127, 10" LX200GPS+wedge, Astro-Tech 8" Newt, ETX-90, 60mm no-name guide scope ~ 260mm FL
Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG, ZWO 290MM, D5300 astro modified
Nina, Bootcamped Mac Mini control computer, RDP to iMAC
110 amp hour lead acid deep discharge battery for field power
Electrical Engineer, Retired