locked Re: Explore Scientific Montering iEXOS-100 PMC-8 Wi-Fi GoTo #TECHNICAL

Patrick

Hallo Harry I update the firmwate and go to project manager and put it on serial and in the asiar pro I choose the right baud but not working

Op ma 27 sep. 2021 20:03 schreef Harry via groups.io <flykai1=icloud.com@groups.io>:

Patrick, using a serial cable, the correct baud rate is 115200
--
Harry

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ST3 Tripod

Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: ZWO 533MC Pro, Nikon D5500 (UV/IR Mod), D600
Misc: Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens, ES USB Power Bank
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance