Derrell Oliver

Hey Guys,
Its been awhile since I have been able to post any pictures, its been a rainy and cloudy summer here !!
Here are my latest Pictures.
Eastern Veil Nebula, 2hrs exposure time @ iso800. 180sec subs
Bubble Nebula with M52, 2hrs 42min of exposure time @iso800, 180sec subs
Taken with my iEXOS-100, AT80ED, Canon XSi and svbony UHC filter.

--
Derrell Oliver

ES iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight with ES Heavy Duty ST3 tripod & Azimuth Adjuster
ES USB Power Bank
Astro-Tech AT80ED.
Astro-Tech 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
Meade Infinity ST80 with Lunt Solar dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 90 with GSO dual speed crayford focuser.
Meade Polaris 130 with ScopeStuff 1.25 crayford focuser.
ZWO ASI120mc-s, Canon XSi 450d.
ZWO ASI120mm-mini & ZWO 30mm f/4 Mini Guide Scope
EQ2 Mount with Orion EQ-2M RA Drive.
AZ3 Alt-Azimuth Mount.