Re: PMC-EIGHT

Dino Monaco

Thanks Wes. Actually, I thought I was in the Application subgroup when I posted. My bad.
But now that I have your attention, 🤓, I have a question about the tracking parameters in ExploreStars app. And in the pmc8 tracking in general for ExosII mounts.
I see in settings where the RA & Dec steps (4147200), and beneath that tracking speed and obs size. Could you briefly explain these values before I start fiddling around.
BTW, I moved my rig over to my Atlas pro mount to rule out any issues w my ASIAIR device and everything communicates fine. So, my issue is now pointing toward why the pmc8 is not interpreting the tracking cmds from it so that auto guide can do its thing.

thanks for help in advance.
Dino