Re: PMC-EIGHT

Dino Monaco

Thanks Wes for the explanation on those explore app parameters. I have to say after some learning on my part, that the pmc8 is truly remarkable system. I’m hoping that plate solving can be incorporated some day into explorestars. Although I don’t know if that’s possible at this time. That would eliminate the 2&3 star alignment.(Yes I’m spoiled )
I wish I had studied code back in the day.

On another note, I was doing some more investigating last night, and concluded that I don’t have an auto guiding issue at all. For whatever reason my ASIAIR is dropping out the tracking about every 15 seconds.

This is an interesting problem and I just need to dig in deeper. I’m suspecting a cable issue at this point.

Regards,
 Dino