Stade

I absolutely love my little IEXOS100 mount!  Thank you guys for this little mount that could.  I don't get to use this mount (between work and weather) that often but when I do, I just so enjoy seeing what's out there.  It works great with my Nikon D500, Tamzooka 150-600, ZWO mini guide scope, NINA, CDC, ASTAP, DSS, and photoshop.  My end results aren't professional, but it makes me amazed at what's out there in our big universe when I get the results.