Re: ESOS-II GS Mount confusion #EXOS2

Wes Mcdonald

Jeff:

SOmething is amiss.  Some of your other problem we can help you with.

I have to go out soon, will get back to you probably tonight ifn o one else has.  MEanwhile make sure you have the signs on your latitude and longitude in exploresatrs setup page.  Turn off auto align.  Then you can press next, next next next until you find a star you can see, then you can goto it in the 2-3 star.

Wes.