Re: Fitting a losmandy dovetail to exos-2 gt #EXOS2

Ram Bache

Wes
Thank you. I will take the cheaper route as you suggested
Regards
Ram

On Oct 11, 2021, at 12:19, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

Ram:

Well, you could bolt a vixen dovetail to the Losmandy dovetail, that would be the cheapest.

I replaced the EXOS2  puck with one made by ADM for (I think) a CG5 that fits nicely and has mounting holes that accept a Losmandy sized saddle.  But that whole rig will cost you lots of money.

If the losmandy bar is replaceable on your scope you can also buy a Vixen and just replace it.

Wes.