Re: PolarFinder & adapter #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment

Steve Siedentop

If you have access to a 3D printer, you can find one on Thingiverse that works quite well.

ADM also makes an adapter that secures to the bottom of the dovetail and that works well too.

-Steve

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 3:53 PM Sergio Díaz Antón <dSprofesional@...> wrote:
Hi guys, I want to know if the PolarFinder adapter is compatible with Polemaster. I have the PolarFinder and i thinking to buy a Polemaster but the iExos100 does not have official QHY adapter.

Thank you and kind regards.

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11 with Ruland Couplers and One Piece Worm Blocks, Skywatcher NEQ-6
Scopes: ES ED127CF FCD100, Orion 6” Mak, Stellarvue SV80EDT, Coronado Solarmax 40