From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Sergio Díaz Antón <dSprofesional@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 8:21 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] PolarFinder & adapter #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment

Hi Steve, I see time ago 3D adapters on Thingiverse but the problem with that adapters is the need of other QHY adapter.

The ADM adapter is great!!!!! but having the PolarFinder adapter from Explore Scientific for my iExos100 would be great if you could screw the Polemaster directly onto the adapter.