Re: Struggling with firmware update #FIRMWARE

Terry

Still haven't managed to get POTH motion controls to work fully, the stop button does nothing so the only way to prevent the mount from continuously moving is to hit the park button, obviously that's not going to be practical
I have uninstalled and re-installed the PMC8 drivers as well as Ascom
The Ascom device hub seems to work fine but I'm led to believe there are problems using that with the PMC-eight mounts?

Failing that I have to assume there's some kind of issue with my laptop, I wish the set up was much simpler, it's enough to wrap my head around astro imaging when everything is simple without all the extra brain strain from functionality problems

I'm getting to the point where I just want to sell it all and give up now and just go back to a simple AZ-GTi with DSLR/Mirrorless se up, so much easier with Sky-Watcher's wireless arrangement
--
EXOS 2 PMC-Eight Watchdog Disabled
Fujifilm X-T2